Hey Link Sellers!
If you have extra WordPress blogs, now is the time to add them to PostLinks.
For the month of February, we are offering a $5 bonus for each new active site you add to your publisher account. That’s $5 for EACH NEW DOMAIN!
No PR? No Problem!
Yes, of course we would prefer sites with PageRank, but there are NO PAGERANK Minimums to qualify for the bonus. Sites will need a MOZ Domain Authority of 20+ to qualify though. Check Your DOmain Authority >
Any Special Requirements?
Not really. To qualify, blogs just need to meet the criteria below:
- Good quality, providing real SEO value. In other words, no cloaking, redirecting, or other trickery that would not help an advertiser’s ranking. View our Quality Guidelines >
- Unique root domain. Sub-domains (business.yourdomain.com, finance.yourdomain.com) are allowed in the system and can earn shares of the monthly reoccurring income. But, we will only pay out for each unique root domain.
- New to the PostLinks system. Feel free to reenable older blogs and start earning credits with them again, but only domains that have not been added before will qualify.
- Accept posts. As a PostLinks publisher, you can choose which link types you want to accept, but guest posts are required for a site to qualify.
- English Only. At this time, we only accept English blogs into the PostLinks.com system.
- MOZ Domain Authority of 20+ with NO PAGERANK MINIMUMS! Check Your DOmain Authority >
- No adult titles, domain names, content, images, etc. Add them to BackLinks.com instead and earn monthly reoccurring income for each link sold. Join BackLinks.com >
- If you are not sure, just send an email to email@example.com.
- Added and activated in February, including those added before we announced the program!
Note: The sites will need to be active and continue to meet the eligibility requirements at the time of the payment in order to qualify.
How will I get paid?
Your bonus will automatically be added to your March payout, which is paid in early April. Make sure your PayPal address is up to date!
How do I get started?
To start adding sites, Log Into Your PostLinks.com Account and follow the instructions for adding a blog.
Not a registered user?
– – –